I released today logstash-gelf 1.11.1. This release fixes a bunch of bugs and brings minor enhancements.
This release contains following changes:
- Allow configuration of log message parameter inclusion #87
- Allow selective stack trace extraction with filtering on Java-default representation #99 (Thanks to @mrmanc)
- Introduce PoolHolder for ThreadLocal-pooled objects #104 (Thanks to @artemy-osipov)
- Consider 2xx HTTP status codes as success #114 (Thanks to @madmuffin1)
- Missing type info in the stacktrace #97 (Thanks to @mrmanc)
- Close channel in GelfTCPSender.connect() #107 (Thanks to @chainkite)
- Guard GelfTCPSSLSender.closeSocketChannel against uninitialized SSLEngine #111 (Thanks to @badreddine16)
- Upgrade to Mockito 2.3 #100
- Remove fest-assert usage #100
- Migrate tests to AssertJ #100
- Migrate tests to JUnit 5 #101
- Drop Java 7 build profile #102
- Upgrade Mockito to 2.7.17 #113
Thanks to all who contributed.
<dependency> <groupId>biz.paluch.logging</groupId> <artifactId>logstash-gelf</artifactId> <version>1.11.1</version> </dependency>
Any feedback is appreciated or create issues on GitHub.