I've released today logstash-gelf 1.5.0. This is a major release. logstash-gelf 1.5.0 is the first GELF library which supports the final release of log4j 2.0. This release carries some library updates and internal refactorings to provide also a standalone usage of Gelf message submission.
This release contains following changes:
- #22 Enabled programmatic attachment of custom GelfSenderProvider (thanks to @Batigoal)
- #23 Update to json-simple 1.1.1/log4j2 2.0/commons-pool2 2.2
- #24 Allow submission of the full MDC (includeFullMdc)
- Supports NDC on log4j 1.2.x and Markers (log4j2, logback)
- Support for standalone submission of messages (
- Support for coveralls.io test coverage statistics
- Added connect and socket timeouts to TCP and Redis senders
- Refactoring/Code deduplication
- Extended tests
<dependency> <groupId>biz.paluch.logging</groupId> <artifactId>logstash-gelf</artifactId> <version>1.5.0</version> </dependency>
Any feedback is appreciated or create issues on GitHub.