I released spinach 0.2 today.
This release addresses minor issues and allows to use lettuce 3.3.Final. It adds support for more Disque commands and eases creation of a DisqueURI.
- Provide a Reactive API #4 (shipped with 0.1.1)
- Implement CLUSTER commands #5 (shipped with 0.1.1)
- Implement JSCAN command #6 (shipped with 0.1.1)
- Implement NACK command #11
- Upgraded lettuce from 3.2.Final to 3.3.Final #13 (Thanks to @pulse00)
- Bump rxjava to 1.0.14
- Polishing and sugar for DisqueURI
For complete information on spinach see the websites:
<dependency> <groupId>biz.paluch.redis</groupId> <artifactId>spinach</artifactId> <version>0.2</version> </dependency>
Any feedback is appreciated or create issues on GitHub.